Klein Tools GFCI Receptacle Tester
GFCI Receptacle Tester
- Conforms to UL Std 1436, Certified to CSA Std C22.2 #160.
- Built to withstand a 6.6 ft. (2m) drop.
- Operating temp: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 40°C).
- Works on GFI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault.
- Nominal Voltage: 110/125V AC at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet.
- Type: GFCI and Standard Receptacle Tester
- Application: Determine Wiring Condition in Outlet
- Special Features: Convenient Chart on the Tester
- Overall Length: 1-5/8'' (41.3 mm)
- Overall Height: 2-7/8'' (73.0 mm)
- Overall Width: 1-7/8'' (47.6 mm)
- Drop Protection: 6.6 ft (2 m)
- GFCI: Yes
- Voltage: 110/125V AC at 50/60Hz in. 3-Wire Outlet
0.12 lb (0.06 kg)