MotorGuide Xi5-105SW - Bow Mount Trolling Motor - Saltwater - 72"-36V-105lbs
Xi5-105SW - Bow Mount Trolling Motor - Saltwater - 72"-36V-105lbs
Xi5 marks a key milestone in our history. It is the culmination of a renewed focus and significant R&D investment, to design, engineer, and manufacture these best-in-class trolling motors. We’ve made Xi5 stealthy quiet and ultra-responsive. You’ll also see thoughtful details that make it safer and easier to use.
Xi5 is designed to exceed the expectations of today’s discriminating angler. It’s engineered to be reliable every day and is durable over the long haul. Unlike the competition, Xi5 includes wireless capability out-of-the-box, allowing anglers to command a precise motor and have full steering control from anywhere on the boat. With the world class Pinpoint® GPS module, Xi5 allows you to focus on fishing while taking advantage of GPS functions like anchor, heading lock, route record and more.
Freshwater models come standard with our wireless foot pedal and saltwater models come standard with our wireless hand-held remote. Freshwater Xi5 GPS models come standard with both the wireless foot pedal and Pinpoint® remote.
- Sophisticated Steering Transmission - From its ball bearings that reduce friction and wear, to custom seals that keep water and dust out, to an extra-rigid shaft support tube– the Xi5 steering transmission delivers dependable, quiet, precise performance.
- Fully-Protected Electronics - The high-efficiency electronics are fully encapsulated in a high-tech coating, making them impervious to water and dust. There's also a protection circuit that prevents lower unit damage if the prop is stalled.
- Composite Shaft - The new composite shaft can take on any and all obstructions that get in its way. It'll bend, but won't break. That's why it's backed with a lifetime warranty.
- Comes equipped with a 2 blade propeller for maximum power and weedlessness.
Pinpoint GPS (on select models) - Available Pinpoint GPS works with the Xi5 to navigate your boat so you can focus on fishing.
- Anchor: When at a desired fishing spot, you can lock in the GPS coordinate and remain "anchored" within a few feet, even in wind and current. Save up to eight anchor spots for later use.
- Jog: While in Anchor mode, use the Jog feature to shift your position five feet in any direction. You can Jog as often as you want.
- Heading Lock: Choose a heading and Pinpoint GPS and the Xi5 will keep you on a straight-line course until Heading Lock is released.
- Route Record / Playback: Record and store eight routes up to four miles long each. Return and replay a stored route from anywhere.
- Cruise Control: While under way using Heading Lock or Route Playback, Cruise Control will maintain a constant boat speed. It even makes adjustments for wind and current.